[geeklog-devel] Template market site, was: Spam post at Geeklog

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Fri Feb 22 12:27:19 EST 2013

>> - Can anyone think of any potential licensing problems?

Not really but then I am no expert.

>> - What do people think of this?

It doesn't bug me, I am not sure who would use it at this point though.

On a related note, after Geeklog 2.0.0 is out the door, forum is updated,
etc.. and I start working on the redesign a bit I would like to promote more
theme development within the community.  Visual appealing themes go a long
way in promoting the CMS it is for.

Tom