[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 2.0.0 Docs and Wiki Updates

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Sat Feb 23 10:05:28 EST 2013

I updated the wiki Geeklog System Requirements to include the required php
extensions:

http://wiki.geeklog.net/index.php/Installing_Geeklog:System_Requirements

Just as a reminder to myself at some point in the future I want to review
our documentation requirements. We currently have 3 places information like
this is stored which is a pain to keep updated (FAQ, Wiki, Geeklog Docs).
Each system has there positive and negative points (like the FAQ is
searchable through Geeklog.net) but I would like to at least knock one of
these options from the list in the future.