[geeklog-devel] Geeklog Comment Notifications

cordiste cordiste at free.fr
Thu Jan 10 04:49:49 EST 2013

An author or an owner should be able by default to receive any comment
to article or item he created.

Also users should be able to subcribe to new comments (all comments,
by topic, by item) like on the the forum plugin. But this is another
feature request.

We also need a comments list for admins
http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/view.php?id=1443

Ben