[geeklog-devel] Geeklog Comment Notifications

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 11:35:08 EST 2013

Number 2 should be fairly easy (and efficient) to implement given the
comment algorithm (http://wiki.geeklog.net/index.php/CommentAlgorithm) I
developed years ago.

I think the "Notify me of new replies" check box should do your suggestion
#2.

I think having an option on the article to be notified of all replies (i.e.
your suggestion #4) would make sense. This could be a button on the comment
bar that says "notify me of all future comments" (or something).

I think suggestions 1 and 3 can be ignored without loss if the above is
implemented.

Vinny