[geeklog-devel] Geeklog CKEditor Integration and Scripts Class

Niemans niemans at nlbox.com
Fri Jul 12 06:24:45 EDT 2013

Just a thought.

Why not create a theme.class that takes care of loading/setting the resources needed?
I.e. the class would access the scripts.class and could even set the templates needed?
A theme developer could override the class and "hide" the resources needed.

Wim

Op 6 jul. 2013, om 21:29 heeft Tom het volgende geschreven: