[geeklog-devel] Geeklog Template Class Wiki Page and Autotags in Templates

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Thu Jul 11 16:23:20 EDT 2013

I added a wiki page for the template class:

http://wiki.geeklog.net/index.php/Caching_Template_Library

It is pretty much a copy of the one from glFusion with a few small changes.

Since I didn't write this wiki page, what is the procedure to say who the
original authors are? (jmucchiello, trinity, Geiss and Mark)

Also I took out our solution for using autotags in template files since the
CTL already had one:

{!!autotag story:welcome width:50 !!}

This example obviously uses the story autotag to create a link to the story
with the id of 'welcome'.