[geeklog-devel] Geeklog Template Class Wiki Page and Autotags in Templates

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Fri Jul 12 07:10:32 EDT 2013

Yes our download area needs work :-) and is on my to-do list.

Both projects have small teams and development does take a while. Geeklog
has a major release about once a year. glFusion just had a major release but
it took 2 years to come out. Real life always interferes so project time
lines are dynamic.

The projects share a lot of code but each has evolved to where the plugins
and themes are not compatible anymore without first applying code changes.

I don't follow glFusion closely, I just poke in once in a while to see where
they are headed.

As for who is most up to date that is a judgement call you will have to
make. Geeklog has features glFusion doesn't, and vice versa.

Tom