[geeklog-devel] Geeklog Template Class Wiki Page and Autotags in Templates

Niemans niemans at nlbox.com
Fri Jul 12 06:31:27 EDT 2013

This makes me wonder about the relation of geeklog with glFusion.
I read that glFusion forked about 2008 (1.5.1?).
The glFusion site features a lot of (original) plugins, which are hard to find in the geeklog download area.

What is, as of today, their status: which one is the most up to date, who is following who, are them compatible which each other?

And is a roadmap available to converge as opposed to diverge?

Wim

Op 11 jul. 2013, om 22:23 heeft Tom het volgende geschreven: