[geeklog-devel] GLText Engine

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Tue Jul 16 03:36:45 EDT 2013

Quoting Tom <websitemaster at cogeco.net>:

> Also I notice you added a  text_version column to the story table. Is this
> to keep track of what has been saved under the old and new system?

Yeah, I was also scratching my head over this one.

In general, can we please announce upcoming bigger changes like this
before they are made? Then, as usual, as long as there is no loud
protest (or reaction at all), feel free to proceed. Pretty much as Tom
has been doing with all the recent changes.

That way, the intent is clear before (and when) things happen :)

Thanks.

http://www.themobilepresenter.com/