[geeklog-devel] GLText Engine

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Mon Jul 15 18:47:52 EDT 2013

Hey Dengen,

I see you are getting the special characters issue figured out with your new
class. Great! So plain text uses the class and we let the advance editor
handle its own conversions.

I haven't looked at the code really yet but is this something you plan on
using in the comments?

Also I notice you added a  text_version column to the story table. Is this
to keep track of what has been saved under the old and new system?

If it is, instead of having the column should Geeklog on the upgrade/install
just convert all old stories at that time instead of having an extra column
to keep track of what is converted?

I just thought it might be cleaner this way.