[geeklog-devel] CrowdTranslator - Gamification

Wim Niemans niemans at nlbox.com
Thu Jul 25 05:03:14 EDT 2013

I've seen the quest, dubbed and dubbed, but I can't come with a new award.

But I suggest to have a breakdown per language, like:

-- our top translators of indonesian, czech, etc
---- list of 10 counting # of translations in last 3 or 6 months

-- user X translates into <language> and apply a icon
---- icon award when there are translations in last 3 months

-- user x did translate into <language> with a grade (of top 10 above)
---- icon award when previous icon expires

-- add a query "find translations of this user in <language>"

-- add a query "find latests translations in <language>"

Cheers,
Wim

Op 24 jul. 2013, om 20:27 heeft Dirk Haun het volgende geschreven: