[geeklog-devel] CrowdTranslator - Gamification

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Wed Jul 24 22:14:36 EDT 2013

Gamifcation is the next big thing! :-)

Maybe x weeks in a row would be better. I don't see people coming back every
day to do a translation.

Along with people earning badges will there be a block that displays the
last badges earned and by whom? (and with a help screen that can show what
badges can be earned)

People are not going to want to earn badges if they don't know about them
and there is not some sort of recognition by the site. It should also be
mentioned on their profile page.

Not to create more work buy maybe have a translations page  which lists the
languages along with the latest submitters and badge earners.

Just some thoughts...

Tom