[geeklog-devel] CrowdTranslation plugin

Benjamin Talic b.ttalic at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 13:02:35 EDT 2013

Hi All,

So I started doing some work on the plugin,nothing to show yet I have
mostly tried to get pieces of code to work.
The first part was to change between languages temporarily, adding a simple
plugin...

Now I face the first big design question, do we let the user add any new
language they want to e.g. provide them with a text input box.
Or are they allowed to select one of a list of previously provided
options-like they do when they pick the language for the site?
I was thinking of using MBYTE_languageList if we go with the second option.

The downside of the first option is that users could input stuff like
Engslihs instead of English which would create a new 'language translation'.
The downside of the second option is that it imposes limitations.

Thanks for the help,
Ben