[geeklog-devel] GSoC 2013

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Wed Mar 20 16:00:18 EDT 2013

FYI: We have submitted an application for Geeklog to participate in GSoC 2013. Keep your fingers crossed until April 8, when the selected orgs are to be announced.

Until then, there's still time to work on our ideas list:

http://wiki.geeklog.net/index.php/Google_Summer_of_Code

I think we could still use another project idea or two there. If you only have a vague idea, list it on the "GSoC Brainstorming" page, please.

You could also help us by checking for broken links or outdated information on all of these pages. I tweaked a few pages already but may have missed some things.

And of course we're still looking for a few mentors and backup mentors. If you know your way around Geeklog and even a bit about the code, then we want YOU as a mentor :)

http://www.themobilepresenter.com/