[geeklog-devel] GSoC 2013

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Fri Mar 29 15:26:23 EDT 2013

Okay, time's up - the org application for GSoC 2013 is now closed.

We've got ours in, in case you were wondering ;-)

Carol & crew at Google will now review the applications (in fact, she just confirmed on IRC that she's working on it right now), which also means that they could be visiting our GSoC ideas page on the wiki any time between now and April 8.

So I would appreciate it if people could refrain from messing up that page ;-) Also, please keep an eye on the wiki in general (the wiki being reachable), as there have been cases of orgs not being accepted due to their ideas pages not being accessible for longer periods of time.

Dan has set up monitoring for the wiki (thanks!) - let's hope it won't have anything to report.

And until April 8, keep your fingers crossed.

http://www.themobilepresenter.com/