[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 2.0.0

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Fri Mar 29 12:30:01 EDT 2013

Tom wrote:

> A staticpage assigned to the Homepage cannot be viewed or searched for by
> users other than the owner.

Regarding the search, I'd consider this a feature. These pages are often used to make content "stick" or for little tricks with the layout or for injecting ads etc. In other words, it usually doesn't make a lot of sense to display those on their own.

> All topic staticpages are also not returned in search results for any user
> except the owner.

Same here, I'd say.

You should of course be able to call them up with their full URL, but that appears to be a less important problem under the above assumptions.

I think Vinny asked the right question:

> Perhaps the first question we should ask is: is this worth delaying the release for?

In my opinion, the answer is "no".

http://www.themobilepresenter.com/