[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 2.0.0

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Fri Mar 29 17:38:14 EDT 2013

>> You should of course be able to call them up with their full URL

You can.

>> In my opinion, the answer is "no".

Okay, I will go ahead with the release tomorrow then.

>> Regarding the search, I'd consider this a feature. These pages are often
used to make content "stick" or for little tricks with the layout or for
injecting ads etc. In other words, it usually doesn't make a lot of sense to
display those on their own.

I tend to agree. In most cases with a staticpage appearing on the homepage,
you wouldn't want it displaying elsewhere on its own (especially since it
will have its own conical link as well). Okay I will amend the bug (unless
we hear from others) to just fix the searching of all topics and target it
for 2.0.1

Tom