[geeklog-devel] Oauth Login and open_basedir

Yuji Tsuchida tani.os2 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 07:25:50 EST 2013

I have one question.

Why you set 'ssl_verify_peer' => false and 'ssl_verify_host'   => false?

I think it is not safety(ex. DNS spoofing), and you might want to
'ssl_verify_peer' =>  true and 'ssl_cafile' => '/somewhere/ca-bundle.crt'
(or 'ssl_capath' => '/etc/ssl/certs/')

You can get ca-bundle.crt from http://curl.haxx.se/ca/.

#wget http://curl.haxx.se/ca/cacert.pem  -O ca-bundle.crt

And  Wordpress(>ver3.7) with ca-bundle.crt in it.

Geeklog is secure?