[geeklog-devel] Oauth Login and open_basedir

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Thu Nov 21 17:18:06 EST 2013

Hi Yuji,

Thanks for pointing that out and actually that was one of the things on my
list to review. I highly doubt it will make it into this version of Geeklog
as my time has become pretty limited for the next few months. It sounds like
you know a fair bit about it. Can you add in a feature report for it in our
Geeklog Bugtracker and if you are willing/able/have the time submit a patch?

The other thing that needs fixing with OAuth logins is the profile pictures.
They currently do not follow Geeklogs settings in the config (and the Google
Plus pictures can get pretting big).

Tom