[geeklog-devel] Geeklog-Nightly fail to install

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Wed Oct 9 04:06:04 EDT 2013

Quoting Tom <websitemaster at cogeco.net>:

> Let's see what Dirks says about you (and I am assuming other normal users)
> not being able to add in a bug report for 2.1.0. I don't see why you
> shouldn't be allowed to (or any version currently in development).

Looks like versions that aren't released yet don't show up in the list
for normal users. In that case, please pick some other version and
leave a comment. I'd rather have a bug report for the wrong version
than no bug report at all :) Thanks.

The better option, I guess, would be to offer an ongoing "development
version" entry. Any better ideas for the name?

http://www.themobilepresenter.com/