[geeklog-devel] Geeklog-Nightly fail to install

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Wed Oct 9 06:11:36 EDT 2013

Hmm having "development" is better than reporting it under actual released
versions IMO. Sort of how we use "Future" for features. Will this become an
issue after several release cycles though?

I found this link on the Mantis site
(http://www.mantisbt.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=21294) that shows how to
allow all users to report bugs on unreleased versions. Is there a reason we
would not want to do this?

The default setting is that only developers and above are able to report to
unreleased versions.
Seems that all your versions are not set to released.

You can set them to released or allow also reporters to report issues for
unreleased versions.
To change this add the following line to file config_inc.php

Code: Select all$g_report_issues_for_unreleased_versions_threshold =
REPORTER;

Tom