[geeklog-devel] Issue in modern_curve/style.css.php

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Thu Sep 5 20:30:33 EDT 2013

And after checking it is not. L

All the themes hardcode the "layout" part of the directory which can be
changed under themes.

It is used properly in lib-common for the physical path but it is then
hardcoded for the url path.

Dirk if you are listening..  is there any reason why we allow them to change
the layout path anyways? It is a pain since we also have to generate a URL
from the physical path (I guess by comparing it to public_html.)

I almost want to remove this config option since I see no value in it.  Does
anyone else?

Tom