[geeklog-devel] Issue in modern_curve/style.css.php

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Fri Sep 6 14:55:25 EDT 2013

Tom wrote:

> Dirk if you are listening….  is there any reason why we allow them to change the layout path anyways? It is a pain since we also have to generate a URL from the physical path (I guess by comparing it to public_html…)
>
> I almost want to remove this config option since I see no value in it.  Does anyone else?

I agree that the way it's currently implemented doesn't make sense. And I can't think of a good reason for making it configurable (properly) either. I don't remember ever hearing about problems with the directory name.

I don't think it would hurt to remove that config variable entirely.

http://www.themobilepresenter.com/