[geeklog-devel] CAPTCHA plugin defeated

Dan Stoner danstoner at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 15:48:51 EST 2014

I have had success with my non-Geeklog forum (powered by Simple
Machines Forum) by using the "arbitrary question" method during
registration:

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1516

I recall that this could be implemented in GL via custom registration
(some samples are published in the geeklog.net forums) but I wonder if
this sort of functionality could become a "standard" option.

I have not yet had a chance to test out the new CAPTCHA plugin 3.5.5
but that looks very interesting too.

- Dan Stoner