[geeklog-devel] Geeklog.net Captcha

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Wed Feb 5 17:10:48 EST 2014

Ok,

I installed both the latest version of Captcha and the reCaptcha plugin on
Geeklog.net.

Currently I have Captcha enabled with the slider on. I have tested a few
posts and everything seems to be working fine.

I also tested the reCaptcha plugin and forgot that I need to update the
Geeklog forum. The forum doesn't work with reCaptcha at the moment (I just
have to update one forum file, I have it working fine on another site)

I also had an issue with the  reCaptcha plugin. The reCaptcha displayed fine
but I could enter anything into the recaptcha field and it would accept it.
I know the recaptcha plugin works as I am using it on some other sites
without any problems.  The one difference is that Geeklog.net uses https now
instead of http. Could this be the issue Kenji ITO?

Tom