[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 2.1.0 Release Schedule

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Mon Feb 17 09:12:39 EST 2014

Hi Everyone,

I am back from my trip and am now catching up on work. :-)

Does anyone have any other features they are working on for Geeklog? I know
dengen plans to add in the timepicker:

http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/view.php?id=1604

If not lets initiate a feature freeze after the timepicker. Since we have
had a few new features in the last month I would like to run our latest
build for at least a week on a live site to see if any bugs crop up.

We should also test the upgrade process (at least from 1.8.1) and new
install just to make sure they work.  I haven't tested it in a while.  If
you do an upgrade or install with the latest build let us know how it went
and what web server etc... you are using (even when successful).

If no bugs are found and the upgrade and install get tested a few times then
I think we are ready for a release candidate.

Thanks