[geeklog-devel] test-framework - Build # 881 - Failure

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Fri Jan 3 11:58:14 EST 2014

> I guess the script should be able to figure this out. I'll have a look.

I've updated the "lm" script to handle this. I see Kenji already updated the language files manually, but the updated script found a few more entries in other places.

For example, $LANG_configselects['Core'][24] gained a 'login' entry at some point which was missing from most language files. Plus the Italian language files for the Links and Calendar plugins where also missing entries for some reason.

Which just goes to show that it's usually a good idea to let a machine handle these sorts of things :)

http://www.themobilepresenter.com/