[geeklog-devel] Add a new feature handle the Ajax request

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Sat Jan 4 19:31:06 EST 2014

I like Kenji idea about adding an ajax function to the scripts class. This
way other plugins etc... will be able to use it.

We might as well add in the Filemanager and your new feature/bug fix to
Geeklog 2.1.0. I haven't finished up my bug list yet (I've gotten side track
by work) and so it is probably another week or 2 until our first release.

If anyone has a chance can they take a look at

http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/view.php?id=1715

Thanks

Tom