[geeklog-devel] CAPTCHA plugin defeated

cordiste cordiste at free.fr
Thu Jan 30 07:11:55 EST 2014

Tom still have issues with Captcha plugin. We are investigating on this...

Using the captcha plugin on most of my sites (more than 10) since few
days, I noticed no one spam. So captcha plugin is not perfect but it
is working for me.

The next feature will be the option to remove the slider, because the
captcha plugin come with 3 inplementation of the same technics, an
"hidden" input. I think in most cases 2 blank inputs are enought.

Ben