[geeklog-devel] Geeklog.net 2.1.0 Beta 1 Upgrade

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Tue Mar 11 17:57:24 EDT 2014

I went ahead and released Geeklog 2.1.0 Beta 1

https://www.geeklog.net/article.php/geeklog-2-1-0-beta-1

I ran a few more upgrades on a stock install and one of my other sites that
had a few other plugins installed and didn't have any issues (Windows Server
2008 and 2012).

I still have to run my backup of Geeklog net on my dev servers to see if I
can replicated the issue but if someone has a chance and uses Linux I would
appreciate feedback on if the upgrade process worked for you.

Thanks

Tom