[geeklog-devel] geeklog wiki mediawiki upgrade

Dan Stoner danstoner at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 18:53:35 EDT 2015

I meant to mention... it did not look like we were using any extensions,
they didn't show up in the Special:Version page. Many mediawiki extensions
got moved into core. The directory for extensions included these entries:

ConfirmEdit/
Gadgets/
Nuke/
ParserFunctions/
Renameuser/
Vector/
WikiEditor/

I doubt that these were used ever since the time the geeklog wiki was moved
to my VPS and upgraded.

Do I need to put any of those back and try to update them?

- Dan Stoner