[geeklog-devel] Geeklog repository on GitHub

Kenji ITO mystralkk at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 16:23:05 EST 2015

I've found what looks like "Mantis-issues to GitHub-issues" converter at
https://github.com/mistic100/mantis2github .  I don't know if it is usable,
but it's worth trying.  As for PEAR, why don't we raise the required PHP
version to 5.3.2 so that we can use Composer ( https://getcomposer.org/ )?

> RE Pear - It's probably a good time to catch up. Do you think that is
> something you could work on in the next few months? (at least find out if
> anything major has broken)
>
> Dirk what are your thoughts on Git and the bug tracker? It will be a bit of
> work to get everything transferred over but once done maintenance would be
> lot less.
>

> Tom

mystral-kk
  http://mystral-kk.net/