[geeklog-devel] Geeklog repository on GitHub

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Thu Dec 31 16:01:38 EST 2015

RE Pear - It's probably a good time to catch up. Do you think that is
something you could work on in the next few months? (at least find out if
anything major has broken)

Dirk what are your thoughts on Git and the bug tracker? It will be a bit of
work to get everything transferred over but once done maintenance would be a
lot less.

Tom