[geeklog-devel] Proposal about improving the admin section

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Mon Feb 2 10:52:15 EST 2015

Yup.

He hasn't updated the repository with it yet (I believe he plans to do this)
so I don't think he has finished testing (or redoing the Admin).

I also need to get the forum theme to be responsive. I hope in the next few
weeks to get started on this. This will be a good exercise for me since my
css skills are a little rusty. I plan to probably base it on how phpbb works
(http://www.try-phpbb.com) unless someone has a better suggestion.

Once I have finished with it I will release a new version of the forum with
these changes (along with a few other bug fixes).

Tom