[geeklog-devel] Proposal about improving the admin section

今駒哲子 komma at ivywe.co.jp
Mon Feb 2 13:58:58 EST 2015

Tom,

dengen have finished the test, I think.
However, this work will require modification of core files .
So he wants to hear your thoughts.

Other some CMS use Twitter Bootstrap, but I think UIkit is
nice choice for Geeklog.

>I also need to get the forum theme to be responsive.

Thanks!

Japanese forum, I changed templates by using UIkit.
http://www.geeklog.jp/forum/index.php

sourse:
https://code.google.com/p/geeklog2-ivywe/source/list