[geeklog-devel] Proposal about improving the admin section

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Mon Feb 2 14:29:37 EST 2015

Thanks for the link Ivy. I will take a look at your code and move it over to
the forum plugin once Dengen has added in his stuff for the denim theme.

By core files you mean just the denim theme files right? (I am just
referring to the theme UIkit stuff not the admin changes)

I haven't really played around with any frameworks except bootstrap. I am
not really an expert here but I have heard only good things about UIKit so
if you and Dengen think that is the way to go with the theme then I don't
have a problem with it. Unless someone else has a major objection about it
then I say go for it.

Plus this will make things easier for other plugin developers if they know
Geeklog has decided on a specific framework to use with its pre-installed
theme.

Tom