[geeklog-devel] Plugin and Themes

Yoshinori Tahara taharaxp at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 22:47:42 EST 2015

Tom worte:
> How do you want to handle the uikit files? Will the theme just include
them
> or will Geeklog itself?

My goal is that we include the CSS framework like the UIkit to Geeklog
itself.
This way is easier to use it with plugins such as forum.

> The forum does this a little bit differently by storing the template files
> under public_html/forum/layout and the user has the option of also
including
> the template files in the actual themes directory and then a forum sub
directory.

You are just a little wrong.
The forum's template files are stored under public_html/forum/forum/layout.

This way, there is intention to put together the template, CSS, image and
script files
under the public_html/forum/forum directory.

If you want to change these to theme-specific, you can simply copy the only
public_html/forum/forum directory under the theme directory and change them.

Templates can be put under the private directory, but not put the CSS,
images and scripts.

--
Yoshinori Tahara - dengen