[geeklog-devel] Forum Plugin Update

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Thu Mar 5 11:45:53 EST 2015

Just a few other things.

I have also updated the forum language files with 5 or 6 additional items
(English only). Not sure if any more additions will be needed but once the
templates are finished I will need the other language files updated.

Also the forum template files that have been updated will probably receive a
few additional tweaks here and there so they should be considered in no way
the final release.  I still also plan on combing a few templates together.

Tom