[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 2.1.1 Beta 1 Release coming soon

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Tue Oct 20 09:26:42 EDT 2015

Once mystralkk gets a chance to update the file manager I will be upgrading
Geeklog.net to the latest code. I will also be upgrading the forum plugin
along with converting the file management plugin to the downloads plugin.

I will also be releasing Geeklog 2.1.1 Beta 1 (unless anyone has a reason
not too).

Hopefully this will happen in the next week or two.

Before then if you have the chance please try out the latest code which can
be found here.

https://www.geeklog.net/staticpages/index.php/CVS

We could use some testing for:

- New installs
- Upgrade installs
- Any of the new features and bug fixes found in the docs/history.txt file.

Thanks