[geeklog-devel] Geeklog repository on GitHub

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sat Jan 2 02:43:55 EST 2016

Tom <websitemaster at cogeco.net> wrote:

> Dirk is the Bad Behavior 2 one the latest version? I was thinking of adding that one to the Geeklog-Plugins organisation.

No, it's not the latest version, it's 2.0.49. Someone else did a port of the current 2.2.x branch:

https://www.geeklog.net/filemgmt/index.php/1147

(That's 2.2.16 - the current release with fixes for PHP 7 is 2.2.17)

> Also there is 2 Plugin Repository Repositories…. The one named “GSoC 2009: Tim Patrick / Plugin Repository” looks to be the entire Geeklog CMS plus the repository. It has some later commits than the one named “Plugin Repository” but it appears to be just a plugin. What do I want here?

Uh ... I'm not sure. Have to get back to you on that one.

Dirk

--
https://www.themobilepresenter.com/