[geeklog-devel] To Do list for GitHub Conversion - Use Geeklog-Core Org name?

cordiste cordiste at free.fr
Sun Jan 3 17:45:15 EST 2016

+1 for Geeklog-Core name
+1 to include a link to
https://github.com/Geeklog-Core/geeklog/archive/master.zip

To make this archive usable we just need to:

- Remove the professional_css theme, old .sql upgrade files and those
buildpackage.php files from the repository
- Add the pear packages to the repository
- modify the index.php and COM_checkInstalled
 to rename db-config.php.dist, siteconfig.php.dist and lib-custom.php.dist
- Add a link to https://github.com/Geeklog-Core/geeklog/commits/master
in the Geeklog History/Changes: public_html/docs/history

Ben