[geeklog-devel] To Do list for GitHub Conversion - Use Geeklog-Core Org name?

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun Jan 3 12:51:35 EST 2016

Tom <websitemaster at cogeco.net> wrote:

> To Do:
> -        Nightly Tarball needs to grab files from Github (for both Geeklog and Pear)
>
> Low Priority - Never have looked at the script to see how it is currently done. Is this even needed now with everything Github offers? Should we just included a link to the zip on GitHub

There's a bit more to creating a nightly (and release) tarball. There are some files and directories to be removed that we don't want to ship, e.g. the professional_css theme, old .sql upgrade files and those buildpackage.php files

You also have to add the PEAR packages, drop the ".dist" from db-config.php.dist, siteconfig.php.dist and lib-custom.php.dist and make sure the permissions for various directories are set correctly.

We also create and include a list of files that changed since the last release.

>  -        Install github plugin for Jenkins
>
> Medium Priority – Dirk you got this one right?

I've installed the plugin but haven't tried pulling from github yet.

Dirk

--
https://www.themobilepresenter.com/