[geeklog-devel] Geeklog.net Downloads Plugin

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Mon Jan 18 15:46:49 EST 2016

Yeaa... after about 3 plus hours of work I finally got the Downloads plugin
to import the Filemgmt Plugin data on Geeklog.net

There was a number of errors along the way with most of them being issues
the result of old bugs in the filemgmt plugin causing problems when
information wasn't saved properly. Here are the stats:

Number of Downloads Plugin category data: 11

Number of Downloads Plugin file information data: 702

Number of Downloads Plugin vote data: 251

Number of Downloads Plugin history data: 165172

Number of Downloads Plugin submission data: 0

Conversion process was completed successfully!

I currently have disabled the downloads plugin as I still need to update the
download block as I have run out of time (Dirk is that a custom function?)

Also Dirk I am wondering if we need to do some redirects via htaccess (which
I know little about). Could you tackle this?

Thanks

Tom

Root
https://www.geeklog.net/filemgmt/index.php