[geeklog-devel] [SUSPECTED SPAM] Geeklog Roadmap

Dan Stoner danstoner at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 22:22:17 EDT 2016

It might be possible to use Labels on github Issues to approximate some of this.

Basically, create a label for the next target release number (or
whatever) and apply it to the relevant issues. An individual issue can
have as many labels assigned to it as needed, different kinds of
labels can be different colors, etc.

So, you could have a label such as "bug" or "feature" and also the
target version for the fix such as "target v2.2.0".

- Dan Stoner