[geeklog-devel] wiki.geeklog.net mediawiki migration

Dan Stoner danstoner at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 22:38:05 EDT 2016

I mentioned this over 1 year ago but ran into "problems" and never
succeeded to migrate to a new VPS server. I am going to get back to
this task.

At this point, since Geeklog is now on github, it is worth posing the
question about whether the wiki content could/should be moved into
github wiki.

After using github wiki on some $WORK projects, I have to say that the
wiki features are far less powerful than mediawiki, but
organizationally it might be the right thing to do.

If that doesn't sound interesting to you folks then I will proceed
with migrating wiki.geeklog.net to a new/updated VPS server so I can
upgrade to a "current' mediawiki release as planned.

Thanks,

Dan Stoner