[geeklog-devel] wiki.geeklog.net mediawiki migration

Dan Stoner danstoner at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 21:18:02 EDT 2016

Hey, that's good news.

Would it help to have a database dump or some other "automagic" conversion?

https://www.dokuwiki.org/tips:mediawiki_to_dokuwiki_converter

Let me know how I can help the process.

With the existing wiki I will move it to a new VPS and will probably
try to upgrade the mediawiki version (for security reasons).

- Dan Stoner