[geeklog-users] Geeklog mailing lists and the spam problem ...

geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net
Tue Apr 8 07:29:01 EDT 2003

I just checked the email list archive, and i couldn't see any personal email
address, i think you already change everybody for
geeklog-users at lists.geeklog.net  (wich i consider anonymous). That's fine
with me, whatever that stop spam is ok.

bye the way, I'm subscribed to the "softimage xsi" mailing list, and they
show every single personal email address in the Archive as well as in the
mailing list. And I have never recieved any spam from them. I don't know how
they do it.

There might be some thousands personal emails showing up.
I'm recieving 100-200 daily emails from that mailing list, and no spam at
all.

That was just a comment, i hope it help.

cya.

FER