[geeklog-users] Why doesn't it work

geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net
Mon Apr 14 16:29:01 EDT 2003

I may be wrong but either winzip or winrar (maybe both) uncompressed in a
way that woudl break Geeklog (their fault, not ours).  Search the archives
on this and see what you get.  If that isn't the case, my hunch is a minor
syntax issue like a missing ';' or '}' or '{'

--Tony

--
Tony Bibbs          "I guess you have to remember that those who don't
tony at tonybibbs.com  hunt or fish often see those of us who do as