[geeklog-users] Why doesn't it work

geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net
Mon Apr 14 16:55:54 EDT 2003

Tony wrote:

>I may be wrong but either winzip or winrar (maybe both) uncompressed in a
>way that woudl break Geeklog (their fault, not ours).

That was WinZip. WinRAR should be fine (at least I never heard any
complaints about it).

>If that isn't the case, my hunch is a minor
>syntax issue like a missing ';' or '}' or '{'

It may be Dreamweaver. That one, too, is known to mess up the lib-
common.php on occassion.

Anyway, when you get a parse error somewhere in the middle of lib-
common.php then that is a sure sign of a corrupted file. My suggestion
therefore is to start with a fresh copy of that file and try again.

bye, Dirk

P.S. Tony, you're not subscribed to geeklog-users from your tonybibbs.com
address ;-)

http://mypod.de/