[geeklog-users] Installation error

geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net geeklog-users-admin at lists.geeklog.net
Fri Aug 1 07:32:10 EDT 2003

On Fri,  1 Aug 2003 21:04, you wrote:
> Nik wrote:
> >I am fairly sure the installation has not succeeded, but I get neither
> > error message nor success message.
>
> Did you get to the success page (success.php)? Or what exactly do you get
> when you run the install script?

After I click the "Next >>" button on the page entitled "Geeklog Database
Settings (Step 2 of 2)", I get a blank page. My browser (Netscape 7) status
line says: "Document: Done (0.202 secs)", and the "N" icon has stopped
spinning.

Looking at the page source, I have:

> P.S. I had to approve your post manually. Please make sure you're
> subscribed to the list and that you're posting from the address you've
> used to subscribe. Thanks.

oops: sorry, my emailer was set to an address different to my subscription
address - now fixed.